- Days since I started training, will call this before BC: Taking two years off for breast cancer makes this way longer than it should have been. I’m going to do a reset for the second time around
- Days since I started flying after BC: 150 days
- Logbook training hours combined with before BC and after BC: 93 hours
- Ground Instruction: 40 hours
- Airports I’ve landed at : Wilgrove 8A6, Monroe EQY, Concord JQF, Davidson EXX, Rowan RUQ, Pensacola PNS, Raleigh Executive Sanford TTA, Pageland PYG, Columbia CAE, Hartsville HVS, Gilliam-McConnell BQ1, JAARS N52, RCZ Richmond Cty, HBI Asheboro, Goose Creek 28A (shortest runway so far 2,350′)
error: Content is protected !!